Saturday, 10 May 2008

When I Was Alone God Sent You For Me


You Have Brought So Much Joy Into Our Lives, My Little Dear One.


You have brought so much joy into our lives, my little dear one.Happy Birthday and wish you a joyous life!



Each Moment With You Is A Blessing Grandma, And I Am Definitely The Luckiest Girl In The World For I Have You In My Life.


Each moment with you is a blessing grandma, and I am definitely the luckiest girl in the world for I have you in my life. Have a grand birthday!



Birthdays Come And Birthdays Go


Birthdays come and birthdays gowith every year it feels less slow,But I want you to hold this moment forever,and never let it go!Your dreams for the futureand ..



If Only All The Children In The World


If only all the children in the worldCould have a father as loving as youThe world would be a better place for allSo Happy Birthday, Daddy, to you!



Happy Birthday! You Deserve A Carefree Day. That's Why I've Decided To Do Your Work Today.


Happy birthday! You deserve a carefree day. That's why I've decided to do your work today. Tomorrow, of course, we'll go back to usual — you know, you ..



Aye Raat Mujhe Maan Ki Tarah Gaud Mein Lele,


Aye raat mujhe Maan ki tarah gaud mein lele,Din bhar ki mushakat se badan toot raha hai..Happy Birthday Fathe



Words To Describe My Husband. Wonderful, Amazing, Unique, Incomparable, Handsome, Strong, Incredible…I Could Go On Forever.


Words to describe my husband. Wonderful, amazing, unique, incomparable, handsome, strong, incredible…I could go on forever. Wishing you a blessed birthday.



Love Of My Life And Pain In My Rear. It’s Difficult To Do, But You Manage To Be Both. Happy Birthday To The Best Multi Tasker In The World: My Amazing Wife.


Love of my life and pain in my rear. It’s difficult to do, but you manage to be both. Happy birthday to the best multi tasker in the world: my amazing ..



May You Have The Best Of Luck On Your Special Day, Bringing You The Joy, Peace And Wonder You So Rightfully Deserve.


May you have the best of luck on your special day, bringing you the joy, peace and wonder you so rightfully deserve. I am Wishing you Happy Birthday



It Mst Be A Rainy Day When U Were Born


It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn’t really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautiful angel… happy birthday ..



On Your Birthday, You Are Wished All That You Hope For, All That You Dream Of, All That Makes You Happy.


On your birthday, you are wished all that you hope for, all that you dream of, all that makes you happy. Happy birthday to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .