Tuesday, 14 September 2010

MY BRA - Friendship SMS Message


Meethi Dard Ka Asar Hai, Sehkar To Dekho,


Meethi dard ka asar hai, sehkar to dekho,Pyaar katra nahi samundar hai, behkar to dekho,Tumhaare liye chor denge zamana,Ek baar dost kehkar to dekho.



Ae Dost Kabi Na Bhool Sakee Mein Mela Teri Basti Ka,


Ae Dost kabi na bhool sakee mein mela teri basti ka,mein tujh se kesay door rahoon tu hisa meri hasti ka,ae logo na israr karo wo mujh se mil na paye ga,wo ..



Painting Is Feeling, Never Spoil It,


Painting is feeling, never spoil it, Face is a book, try to read it, Love is precious, b ready to sacrifice for it, and Friendship ..



If CARE Is A WAVE


If CARE is a WAVE, I give u SEA. If RESPECT is a LEAF, I give u TREE. If TRUST is a PLANET, I give u GALAXY, If FRIENDSHIP is LIFE, I give u MINE 4 FREE.. ..



1=2 My 2 Eyes Looking At U,


1=2 my 2 eyes looking at U,3+2= 5sense missing U,4+3= 7days thinking of U,5+7= 12months dreaming abt U,but99+1=100years...i need a sweet friend like U,No ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .