'..., ,*, ,...'
'..., ,*, ,...'".. ('v').." .,.,.(, , ).,.,.","," ,",","Me ne Ap ko is Khobsurat prindek hathon EK PEGHAM bheja ..
Ajeeb Dastan Hoti Hy Dosti Ki,
Ajeeb dastan hoti hy Dosti ki,*Larna milne se bhi acha lgta hy!*Larr k manane wale b hote hain kuch,*To kuch ko chirana acha lgta hy!*Dost k muu se kuch ..
If 2 Hearts R Meant 2 B Friends
If 2 hearts r meant 2 b friends, No matter how long it takes, How far they go, How tough it seems, Fate will bring them together, 2 share FRIENDSHIP 4 ..
Dosti Insan Ki Zaroorat Hai,
Dosti insan ki zaroorat hai, Dilon pe dosti ki huqumat hai, Aap ke pyar ki wajah se zinda hain warna Khuda ko bhi hamari zaroorat hai.
Bole Wo Dosti, Chup Rahe Wo Pyar;
Bole wo dosti, chup rahe wo pyar; milaye wo dosti, juda karaye wo pyar ; hasaye Wo dosti, rulayeWo pyar; phir Bhi log dosti chodkar kyo ..
In The Cookie Of Life, Friends R The Chocolate Chips
in the cookie of life, Friends r the chocolate chips that make life sweet, surprising and yummy. thanks for being one of the yummy choc chip ..
When I Open My Eyes Every Morning I Pray To God , That Everyone Should Have A Friend Like You....
When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God , that everyone should have a friend like you....Why should only i suffer!!!
Are We Friends, Are We Not;
Are we friends, are we not;You told me once, but I forgot.So tell me now and tell me true;So I can say - I'm here for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment