Well, You Are Another Year Older And You Haven’t Changed A Bit. That’s Great Because You Are Perfect Just The Way You Are.
Well, you are another year older and you haven’t changed a bit. That’s great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.
FLY IN THE PLANE OF AMBITION AND LAND ON THE AIRPORT OF SUCCESS,
FLY IN THE PLANE OF AMBITION AND LAND ON THE AIRPORT OF SUCCESS,LUCK IS YOURS,WISH IS MINE,MAY YOUR FUTURE ALWAYS SHINE...WITH MY LOVE WISHING YOU HAPPY ..
Dear Son, No Matter How Much You Have Grown, For Us, You Are Always Going To Remain Our Dearest And Smartest Baby Boy.
Dear son, no matter how much you have grown, for us, you are always going to remain our dearest and smartest baby boy. Wishing you a happy birthday. May ..
Hay Friend, I Know You Are Angry With Me.
Hay friend, I know you are angry with me.Dear but there is always respectfor you in my heart. i always miss you.So i think now,It is the best time for ..
I Hope This Year Gonna Be Your Greatest, Most Wonderful, Spectacular And Successful Year Ever!
I hope this year gonna be your greatest, most wonderful, spectacular and successful year ever!Happy Birthday.
Hope This Day Will Be
Hope this day will be Amazing, Blazing, Colorful, Delightful, Exuberant, Fancy, Gorgeous, Holy, Immaculate, Joyful, Klassic, Lasting, Massive, Naughty, ..
The Secret To Staying Young Is To Live Honestly, Eat Slowly, And Lie About Your Age.
The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.Happy Birthday
Here I Have A Beautiful And Supersizing,
Here I have a beautiful and supersizing,Gift for you that is a your birthday Wishes.I know I`m one and only who wish you every,Time now this is 25th times ..
A Birthday Is A Good Time To Remember Our Friends. At Our Age, It’s Good To Remember Almost Anything At All!
A birthday is a good time to remember our friends. At our age, it’s good to remember almost anything at all!Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment