U R 1 Year Closer To All Your Wishes
Hey,u r 1 year older now, 1 year smarter now, 1 year bigger now, and now u r 1 year closer to all your wishes. Happy Birthday !
.* You Made Me Smile, Cry And Fight. You Gave, Shared And Snatched. But You Never Ceased To Love, Care And Bother.
.* You made me smile, cry and fight. You gave, shared and snatched. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I wish I can go back in time and slap ..
I Bless The Day You Joined This Company Because Since You Came, You Have Influenced My Life Positively With Your Good Work Ethics And Friendship. I Thank God For Your Life.
I bless the day you joined this company because since you came, you have influenced my life positively with your good work ethics and friendship. I thank ..
On This Special Day, As You Celebrate Your Birthday… Here’s Wishing You A Whole Lot Of Happiness And Sweet Surprises!
On this special day, as you celebrate your birthday… here’s wishing you a whole lot of happiness and sweet surprises! Wishing You a Happy birthday!
On Your Birthday May You,
On your birthday may you, relax more willingly,smile more spontaneously, fell less caution have fewer worries Greater laughter than ever before.Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment