Hazaro Ki Ginti To Nahi Aati Par Khayal Kuch Aisa Hai,
Hazaro ki ginti to nahi aati par khayal kuch aisa hai,K Ret ka har zarra agar Nayaab Heera ban jaye,To Tohfe mai aapko "Registan" de de.....
As I Watch The Shooting Star Flash Across The Sky, I Forget To Ask For Wish As I Have Got In You What I Need In My Life - To Live Happily Ever After.
As I watch the shooting star flash across the sky, I forget to ask for wish as I have got in you what I need in my life - to live happily ever after.I ..
Tum Mujhe Bhool Na Paaoge,
Tum mujhe bhool na paaoge,Is kadar ham tumhe yaad aayenge...Yakeen na aaye to aaine me dekhna,Teri aankhon me ham nazar aayenge...
Trust Me, You Are The One,
Trust me, you are the one,Whom my eyes seek,Whom my heartfinds,Whom my destiny wants,Whom mymind reminds me of,Whom my life I’ll sold, Whom I reallydepend ..
You Should Treasure Your Parents,
You should treasure your parents,They are your greatest treasure,Their love is golden,The most valuable thing you can never measure.It is the greatest ..
No comments:
Post a Comment