Saturday, 20 August 2011

A Simple Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends; Here Is Wishing You Great Happiness, A Joy That Never Ends.


Cute And Pretty, Beautiful And Lovely. Charming And Bubbly, Innocent And Friendly. My Dear Daughter, You Are All Of The Above, Endless For You Is Our Love


Cute and pretty, beautiful and lovely. Charming and bubbly, Innocent and friendly. My Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our loveI ..



Having Spent The Most Fabulous


Having spent the most fabulous years of life in your arms,holding your finger, today we all wish you a very happy and blissful birthday. Love you, grandpa. ..



I Still Wonder How You Managed To Handle Such Characters As We Were In School. You Are An Outstanding Teacher And Because You Disciplined Us With One Hand And Drew Us In With The Other, We Are Who We Have Become Today.


I still wonder how you managed to handle such characters as we were in school. You are an outstanding teacher and because you disciplined us with one hand ..



"On Your Birthday, I Wanted To Give You The Costliest Present... But Then I Realised You Already Have Me As Your Friend.


"On your birthday, I wanted to give you the costliest present... but then I realised you already have me as your friend.Happy Birthday, Dear Friend!"



(",',")


(",',")( ;";";)(",',",',")A BIG CAKEfOr YOUWiD LOviNgTHoUghts &PrAyErstOMakEUHaPpYOnUr"BIRTHDAY"HV A WONDRFUL ..



Congrats To You, My Old Friend,


Congrats to you, my old friend,Birthday wishes to you, I do send.You look gud for your age, I could say,But you look gud to me any day.When I look in the ..



I Am Sending You This Greeting With A Special Birthday Wish,


I am sending you this greeting with a special birthday wish,I write these words with love and seal it with a kiss.You’ve brought me so much happiness,with ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .