Friday, 26 August 2011

Tumhari Salgirah Par Dua Hai Ye Meri


Happy Birthday. To My Amazing Husband, Who Never Ceases To Amaze Me.


Happy Birthday. To my amazing husband, who never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for who you are, and all that you do. I love you!



Laughter, Pleasure And Gaiety All Around;


Laughter, pleasure and gaiety all around;Family, friends and companions abound.Memories to cherish and plenty of reminiscing;May you have a birthday that ..



Happy Birthday On This Beautiful Day,


Happy birthday on this beautiful day,There's so many things, I just want to say.You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,We're all so grateful, ..



Its The Day Of Cakes & Candles,


Its the Day Of Cakes & Candles,Snow And Songs..Celebrations & Decorations,Laughter And Love..IT'S UR BIRTH DAY !!>> "HAPPY" "BIRTH" ..



Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawab Du,


Tumhari is ada ka kya jawab du,apne dost ko kya uphar du,koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du...happy Birthday,,,,,



I Send To You Warm Wishes, That Your Happiness Will Be As Wonderful As The Happiness, You Have Always Given Me.


I send to you warm wishes, That your happiness will be as wonderful as the happiness, You have always given me.Wish you Happy Birthday!



May You Gain All The Wealth Of Happiness,


May you Gain all the Wealth of Happiness,and Health of Long Blessfull Life,and Get ur Best Wishes from ur Loved ones.HAPPY BIRTHDAY



You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.


You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy birthday ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .