Ear Or Far Wherever U Are,
ear or far wherever U are,My best wishes are with U,Aap jiyo hazaro saal,May success & joy be yours everyday,Yehi hai meri wish heart se!“Happy Birthday”
To Greet You On Your Birthday,
To greet you on your birthday, love is a gift of nature you are blessed with. Love is like fragrance of roses which intimates your surroundings. Love makes ..
Jobs, Managers And Companies Keep Changing.
Jobs, managers and companies keep changing. But colleagues same you are friends forever. Have a best day today on your birthday.
Aap Wo Phool Ho Jo Gulshan Mein Nahin Khilte, Par Jis Pe Aasmaan Ke Farishte Bhi Fakr Hai Karte,
Aap wo phool ho jo gulshan mein nahin khilte, Par jis pe aasmaan ke farishte bhi fakr hai karte,Aap ki zindagi hadd se zyada kimti hain, Janam din aap ..
Happy Birthday! You Deserve A Carefree Day. That's Why I've Decided To Do Your Work Today.
Happy birthday! You deserve a carefree day. That's why I've decided to do your work today. Tomorrow, of course, we'll go back to usual — you know, you ..
Many Years Ago On This Day, God Decided To Send An Angel To Earth. The Angel Was Meant To Touch Lives And That Happened!
Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy birthday my sweet angel!
If I Could Fulfill Your Hearts Desires Today, I Will, But Since I Cant, I Pray That Your Day Will Be Filled With Happiness, Love, N Greatness......
If i could fulfill your hearts desires today, i will, but since i cant, i pray that your day will be filled with happiness, love, n greatness......Happy ..
Happy Birthday, Darling! I Am So Thankful For The Best Gift That Life Could Bring Me – It‘s Your Love.
Happy birthday, darling! I am so thankful for the best gift that life could bring me – it‘s your love.***
"Happy Birthday To You”
"Happy Birthday To You”May ALLAH give u lotsof such joys &happy moments.May U live long &live happy. May worries,thoughts,angers &bad ..
No comments:
Post a Comment