It Seems Like Your Birthday’s Here,
It seems like your birthday’s here,and I really wish you were close and near…but, since you are so far away,accept my wishes4 a really great birthday!
Kick Off Your Shoes, Take A Break, Crank The Tune,
Kick off your shoes, take a break, Crank the tune, Dance and Shake, light the candles, cut the cake.Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy Birthday....
I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day And That The Year Ahead Is Filled With Much Love, Many Wonderful Surprises And Gives You Lasting Memories That You Will Cherish In All The Days Ahead. Happy Birthday.
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will ..
Dear Grandma, I Am Sending You A Big Hug On Your Birthday! Here's To You, And I Hope That You'll Be In Good Shape And Health For Many More Years To Come.
Dear Grandma, I am sending you a big hug on your birthday! Here's to you, and I hope that you'll be in good shape and health for many more years to come. ..
No comments:
Post a Comment