Thursday, 11 August 2011

Happy Birthday, - Birthday SMS Message


Son, I Always Have Every Reason To Thank God That You Came Through Me.


Son, I always have every reason to thank God that you came through me. Anytime I set my eyes on you, bubbles of happiness evolve from my heart. I’m wishing ..



Kick Off


Kick off ur shoes, take a break, Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake, light the candles, cut the cake. Make it a day, that’s simply Great!!! Happy ..



Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawab Du,


Tumhari is ada ka kya jawab du,apne dost ko kya uphar du,koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du...happy Birthday,,,,,



A Simple Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends; Here Is Wishing You Great Happiness, A Joy That Never Ends.


A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.Happy Birthday



Thank You, Sister... For Always Being There On My Side And For Helping Me In Those Infinite Ways Which I Might Not Even Remember.


Thank you, sister... for always being there on my side and for helping me in those infinite ways which I might not even remember.Happy Birthday to a loving ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .