Let The God Decorate Each Golden Ray Of The Sun Reaching You With Wishes Of Success, Happiness And Prosperity For You.
Let the God decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching you with wishes of success, happiness and prosperity for you. Wishing you a Happy Birthday
This Greeting Is For My Knight In Shining Armor. You Protect Me, You Love Me. I Am Your Princess, Here To Wish You A Happy, And Beloved, Birthday.
This greeting is for my knight in shining armor. You protect me, you love me. I am your princess, here to wish you a happy, and beloved, birthday.Happy ..
In Soft Gleaming Night Of Stars, May All Your Dreams Come True.
In soft gleaming night of stars, may all your dreams come true.May every star of every night, bring love and joy to you.Happy Birthday!
You Are Not Only Great As A Grandmother, But Simply As A Person, Too.
You are not only great as a grandmother, but simply as a person, too. You have been good to not only the members of your family, but to everyone else. ..
.* You Made Me Smile, Cry And Fight. You Gave, Shared And Snatched. But You Never Ceased To Love, Care And Bother.
.* You made me smile, cry and fight. You gave, shared and snatched. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I wish I can go back in time and slap ..
I Take Pride In Having Learnt From A Teacher Like You Because, Now My Life Has A Purpose And A Cause.
I take pride in having learnt from a teacher like you because, now my life has a purpose and a cause. Happy birthday
Happy Birthday! May You Have The Best Of Luck On Your Special Day, Bringing You The Joy, Peace And Wonder You So Rightfully Deserve.
Happy birthday! May you have the best of luck on your special day, bringing you the joy, peace and wonder you so rightfully deserve. Happy Birthday
You Are Special, You Are A Sister Who Fights With Me,
You are special, you are a sister who fights with me,plays with me, suggest me & shouts at me.But you are so softhearted & I love you my dear sister. ..
No comments:
Post a Comment