Saturday, 7 January 2012

I Feel So Lucky To Have You In My Life. We Were Born To Be Together, So Let Us Celebrate It Today! Happy Birthday


My Plane Was Crashed But I M Ok,


my plane was crashed but i m ok,my car was stolen yesterday,i missed the bus,&my mobile's battry was also verylow,thats y i can't get u yesterday,plz ..



I Know Just The Person Who Needs,


I know just the person who needs,“101 Ways to Be a Great Dad”.Don’t worry it isn’t you!You are the best dad in world..Happy Birthday Dad!



I Never Knew What SOULMATE Meant Until I Met You – The Man Whose Heart Spoke To Mine And Whose Soul Connected With Mine.


I never knew what SOULMATE meant until I met you – the man whose heart spoke to mine and whose soul connected with mine. Happy birthday.



Happy Birthday To The World’s Most Incredible, Wonderful, Unbelievable, Amazing, Awesome, Marvelous And, Of Course, Handsome Dad!


Happy birthday to the world’s most incredible, wonderful, unbelievable, amazing, awesome, marvelous and, of course, handsome Dad!Happy Birthday



Its Another Birthday For You.


Its another birthday for you.God picked another petals on your flower,wishing your flowers may bloom for year.MANY MANY Happy RETURNS of the day



May Every Moment Of Your Birthday Be The Happiest You've Ever Had,


May every moment of your birthday be the happiest you've ever had, and may your happiness spill over to every other day of the year. I am Wishing you Happy ..



Birthday Girl, Today’s Your Day! Time To Eat Cake, Sing Songs, And Play! There Are So Many Ways To Have Birthday Fun–Here’s Hoping You Get To Do Every One!


Birthday girl, today’s your day! Time to eat cake, sing songs, and play! There are so many ways to have birthday fun–Here’s hoping you get to do ..



For My Favorite Friend, I Wish You All Your Favorite Things On Your Lucky Day.


For my favorite friend, I wish you all your favorite things on your lucky day. Birthday Wishes



My Happy Calendar Said It Is Your Birthday


This morning I noticed on my calendar a happy day! Today, my happy calendar said it is your birthday. I wish this day brings a smile on your face, and ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .