Monday, 2 January 2012

Kick Off Your Shoes, - Birthday SMS Message


Being In A Relationship With You Is Crazier Than The Craziest Roller Coaster Ride. I Love My Life, All Thanks To A Wonderful Boyfriend Like You.


Being in a relationship with you is crazier than the craziest roller coaster ride. I love my life, all thanks to a wonderful boyfriend like you. Happy ..



Its Your Birthday Time Again;


Its your birthday time again;Its true; theres no denying,Another year has come and gone;You know that Im not lying. So for you,the birthday person,Here ..



From The Minute I Saw You, I Was Hooked. Your Eyes, Your Smile, All Of It… Perfect! I Am So Glad To Be Able To Call You My Girlfriend.


From the minute I saw you, I was hooked. Your eyes, your smile, all of it… perfect! I am so glad to be able to call you my girlfriend. Happy birthday!



With Love,


With love,For the woman,Who stole my heart,For the woman,Who shown me what is love,For the woman,Who has given me confidence.Happy birthday. my wife


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .