Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Everyone Has Trough And Ridges


I Wish You Have All The Joy In New Year


I wish you have all the joy in the world, May your heart have no worries, May your mind be calm and clear, And may you have a Happy New Year!



"Let’swelcome The Year Which Is Fresh, Let’s Welcome The Year Which Is Fresh And New,


"Let’swelcome the year which is fresh, let’s welcome the year which is fresh and new,Let’scherish each moment it beholds, let’s celebrate ..



I Met Love, Health, Peace And Joy,


I met love, health, peace and joy,They needed a permanent place to stay.I gave them your address hope they arrived safely. Happy New Yea



May Warmth Be Always In Your Home


May warmth be always in your home, May all the love be in your heart, Happy new year my friend, and cheers, For this one and all the coming years!



May The Year 2011 Bring For You.


May The Year 2011 Bring for You.Happiness,Success and filled with Peace,Hope & Togetherness of your Family & Friends.Wishing You*.*,*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 ..



O My Dear, Forget Your Fear,


O my Dear, forget your fear, Let all your dreams b clear, Nvr put tear, plz hear, I want 2 tell one thing in your ear Wishing U A Very Happy NEW YEAR


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .