'Dream Makes All Things Possible,
'Dream makes all things possible, Hope makes all things work, Love makes all things beautiful, Smile makes all d above so always BRUSH UR TEETH…! **Good ..
Each Day Is A Day Of Decision, And Our Decisions Determine Our Destiny.
Each day is a day of decision, and our decisions determine our destiny.~ Russell M. NelsonGood Day!
When I Open My Eyes In The Morning, You're The First Person I Like To See.
When I open my eyes in the morning, you're the first person I like to see.Have a beautiful morning!
'.', , ' Prindon Ki Chehchahit.',',',', ',',', Sobho Ki Thindi Hawa/'''''''''''''// ¡____._¡_¡ Pholoon Ki Mehkti Khoshbo Ke Sath
'.', , ' prindon ki chehchahit.',',',', ',',', Sobho ki thindi hawa/'''''''''''''// ¡____._¡_¡ Pholoon ki mehkti khoshbo ke sath==GOOD MORNING=
.* We Can Save Many Relations, If We Understand A Simple Fact That,
.* We can Save Many Relations, if We Understand a Simple Fact that,People are Not Wrong.They are Just Different than our expectations.(GOOD MORNING)
Nõbody Can Gõ ßack And Start A New Beginning,
Nõbody can gõ ßack and start a new beginning,ßut anyõne can start tõday and make a new ending. —Maria Robinson
Subah Ki Pyari Roshni K Saath,
Subah ki pyari roshni k saath, Panchhiyon k chehekne k saath, Kaliyon k khilne k saath, Ek pyaare ehsaas k saath, Apka din shuru ho, Ek meethi muskaan ..
Happiness Is The Spiritual Experience Of Living Every Minute With Love, Grace And Gratitude.
Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.Good Morning!
The More You Count Your Blessings, The More Blessings You Will Have, 2 Count! I Always Doo, & I Count You As Da Nicest Blessing! God Bless You Each Day!
The more you count your blessings, the more blessings you will have, 2 count! I always doo, & I count you as da nicest blessing! God Bless you each ..
“DUA“
“DUA“ Ya rab mere soye hue dost ko jaga dai, Bister hai uska naram to pathar ka bana dai, Khatmalon or macharon ki “DUTY“ us k ooper laga dai, ..
There Is One Quality That One Must Possess To Win, And That Is Definiteness Of Purpose, The Knowledge Of What One Wants, And A Burning Desire To Possess It.
There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess ..
Every Morning Is The Symbol Of Rebirth Of Our Life. So Forget All Yesterday's Bad Moments And Make Today Beautiful.
Every morning is the symbol of rebirth of our life. So forget all yesterday's bad moments and make today beautiful.Have a beautiful morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment