We've Been Through A Path So Dark,
We've been through a path so dark,but we still gotten dat special spark,now we know dat we can neva go wrong,my love for you will never be gone.
You Are My Sun And Stars, My Night, My Day,
You are my sun and stars, my night, my day,My seasons, summer, winter, my sweet spring,My world, my thoughts, my breath, my futureMy all, my love, my Valentine
:: Cute Valentines Day Heart Sayings - Be My Valentine ::
:: cute valentines day heart sayings - be my Valentine ::, -. .- , -. .- .'. ...I...L ..U...'" . " "" . "I FEEL U THIS WAYbe my ..
I Never Knew What It Was Like To Look At Someone And Smile Without A Reason Until I Met You. Stay Mine.
I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile without a reason until I met you. Stay mine.Happy Valentine's Day
On This Special Valentine’s List, You’re At The Top, My Love.
On this special Valentine’s list, You’re at the top, my love.I love you, and I know for sure, our love will never end!
What Is The Best Gift For ? Valentine's Day ??
What Is The Best Gift For ? Valentine's Day ??1. Red Roses2. Heart Box Of Chocolates3. Perfume4. Cute Bear5. A Card, And A Kiss6. Romantic Diner7. No Gift ..
I Was Afraid You’ll Be Like Other Men When I Met You, But Today I’m Glad I Made That Decision Even Though I Was Unsure About It.
I was afraid you’ll be like other men when I met you, but today I’m glad I made that decision even though I was unsure about it. Happy Valentine’s ..
I Have Managed To Get My Past, Present, And Future Tenses Correct Today:
I Have Managed To Get My Past, Present, And Future Tenses Correct Today: I Love You, I Loved You, And I Will Love You Forever And Always!
Colours May Fade, The Sun May Not Shine,
Colours may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heart-beats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I will treasure 'till the ..
I Can Tell You Everything Under The Sun.
I can tell you everything under the sun.I can have the most awesome time with you,even when we are just freaking out.When I look back it makes me realize ..
Don't Wait Until It's Too Late
Don't wait until it's too lateto tell someone how much you love,how much you care.Because when they're gone,no matter how loud you shout and cry,they won't ..
My Love, You Are The Most Special Person In My Life And The Beautiful Person I Love The Most.
My love, you are the most special person in my life and the beautiful person I love the most. I wish you a happy valentine’s day and send you all my ..
No comments:
Post a Comment