Dushmano Me B Dost Mila Karte Hen,
Dushmano me b dost mila karte hen,Kaanto me b phool khila karte hen,Hum ko kaanta samaj kar chhor na dena,Kaante hi pholon ki hifazat keya krtey hain
The Loves You Both Shared Has Opened Our Eyes To The Very True Essence Of Love. The Patience You Both Shared Toward Each Other’s Differences Has Opened Our Eyes To The True Value Of Solidarity. The Way You Supported Yourselves Towards Achieving Each Other’s Goals Has Given Us The True Insight Of The Quintessence Of Commitment. Happy Anniversary, My Loving Mommy And Daddy!
The loves you both shared has opened our eyes to the very true essence of love. The patience you both shared toward each other’s differences has opened ..
On This Anniversary, I Take This Opportunity 2 Thank U From The Bottom Of My Heart 4 Being My Partner, Spouse, Lover And Friend!
On this anniversary, I take this opportunity 2 thank u from the bottom of my heart 4 being my partner, spouse, lover and friend! Hàppy ..
Kuch Feshley Sirf Aankhon Se Hote Hai, Dil Ke Feshley To Baton Se Hoten Hai,
kuch feshley sirf aankhon se hote hai, dil ke feshley to baton se hoten hai,koi lakh bhulane ki koshish kare par kuch rishtey khatam saanso se hote hai.........happy ..
With You, I Became A Better Person.
With you, I became a better person.With you, my life is complete.Thank you for choosing me as your better half.Happy anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment