Tuesday, 16 October 2012

You And Me Together. - valentine SMS Message


When I First Saw You, You Took My Breath Away. When You Asked Me Out, I Couldn't Respond. When You Touched Me, I Got Shivers All Through My Body.


When I First Saw You, You Took My Breath Away. When You Asked Me Out, I Couldn't Respond. When You Touched Me, I Got Shivers All Through My Body. Wishing ..



On This Special Valentine’s List, You’re At The Top, My Love.


On this special Valentine’s list, You’re at the top, my love.I love you, and I know for sure, our love will never end!



Nothing Matter’s When We Are Together.


Nothing matter’s when we are together. You’re my island of hope, my sun ray that lights the way. You’re my painkiller that makes me forget about ..



Love Is Not A Thing To Understand, Neither It Is Something To Feel, You Cannot Give It Or Receive, Love Only Becomes.


Love is not a thing to understand, neither it is something to feel, you cannot give it or receive, love only becomes.Wishing You Happy Valentine's Day ..



You Are My Sun And Stars, My Night, My Day,


You are my sun and stars, my night, my day,My seasons, summer, winter, my sweet spring,My world, my thoughts, my breath, my futureMy all, my love, my Valentine



You Take My Breath Away. Like The Blessings Of God Take Curses Away. I Can’t Go Away. Like A Tattoo I Can’t Be Washed Away.


You take my breath away. Like the blessings of God take curses away. I can’t go away. Like a tattoo I can’t be washed away.Happy Valentine Day



Sirf Isharoon Mein Hoti Mohabbat Agar,


Sirf Isharoon Mein Hoti Mohabbat Agar, In Alfazoon Ko Khoobsurati Kaun Deta? Bas Pathar Bann Ke Reh Jaata Taj Mahal, Agar Ishq Ise Apni Pehchan Na Deta. ..



U Dnt Hav 2 Ask F I Care.


U dnt hav 2 ask f i care. in evry word u say, fil free 2 tel ur worries & realyz dt im here 4 now 4 always & 4 evr ..



What Is The Best Gift For ? Valentine's Day ??


What Is The Best Gift For ? Valentine's Day ??1. Red Roses2. Heart Box Of Chocolates3. Perfume4. Cute Bear5. A Card, And A Kiss6. Romantic Diner7. No Gift ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .