Ur My Strength, My Luv, My Heart.
Ur my strength, My luv, My heart. Ur luvn touch I long 4 so mch, Ur voice so softly dat whispers I'm ur's 4ever b mine my baby ..
Socha Aap Say Baaat Karoon,
Socha aap say baaat karoon,Phir soocha, ek mulaqaat karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na intezaar karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na ek kaam karoon,Ek piyaara sa sms aap ..
Before I Sleep At Night, I Always Pray That You'll Be My Husband,
Before I sleep at night, I always pray that you'll be my husband,I cannot imagine myself to be with a man other than you,Happy Valentine's Day!
Just The Thought Of You Makes My Heart Beat So Fast,
Just the thought of you makes my heart beat so fast,makes me breathe so hard, and I perspire a lot!You really are the one.I love you!Happy Valentine Day
On This Special Valentine’s List, You’re At The Top, My Love.
On this special Valentine’s list, You’re at the top, my love.I love you, and I know for sure, our love will never end!
There’s Nothing Like A Valentine,
There’s nothing like a valentine,To make a smile appear,A heart-shaped card filled with kind words,Sent from someone who’s dear.A friend or even a ..
If You Ask Me How Long Will I Love You,
If you ask me how long will I love you,I just have one thing to say,past present and future,and each and every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment