Monday, 15 October 2012

Good Luck Happens When Preparedness Meets Opportunity.


Exams Are Near, Subjects Are Not Clear;


Exams are near, subjects are not clear;Questions appear and answers disappear;Oh! my dear, you please don't fear;As I send you wishes that you'll clear!All ..



I Like The World Because You Live Here,


I like the world because you live here,I like the wind because it touches you,I like the sun because it shines on you,I love God because He made you to ..



The Start Of A Beautiful Weather – A Beautiful Poem.


The start of a beautiful weather – a beautiful poem.” The winter ”the cold breeze ,the frozen hands, numb red nose,long sweaters ,fogy nights ,the ..



Sometimes, Its Hard To Find The Right Words


Sometimes, its hard to find the right wordsto tell you how much you mean to me.A lot of times, I don't express anything at all.But I hope someday, you'll ..



"Humain To Muhabet K Liye Zindagi Kam Lagti He,


"Humain to muhabet k liye zindagi kam lagti he, " Sahil,""Log yahan nafraton k liye bhi waqt nikal lete hain,



Stealing The Blue From The Splashing Seas, A Tinge Of Green From The Youthful Trees, A Bit Of Orange From The Sunset Hues, With Crystal White From The Morning Dews.


Stealing the blue from the splashing seas, A tinge of green from the youthful trees, A bit of orange from the sunset hues, With crystal white from the ..



With Each Passing Day, You Have Evolved As A More Beautiful Individual. I Want You To Know How Much I Am Proud Of You.


With each passing day, you have evolved as a more beautiful individual. I want you to know how much I am proud of you.Happy Daughter's Day to my lovely ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .