A Simple Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends;
A Simple Celebration, a Gathering of Friends;here is Wishing you Great Happiness,a Joy that Never Ends.Hope your Birthday Blossoms into Lots of Dreams ..
Each Moment With You Is A Blessing Grandma, And I Am Definitely The Luckiest Girl In The World For I Have You In My Life.
Each moment with you is a blessing grandma, and I am definitely the luckiest girl in the world for I have you in my life. Have a grand birthday!
I’m Sending You This Greeting With A Special Birthday Wish,
I’m sending you this greeting with a special birthday wish,I write these words with love and seal it with a kiss.You have brought me so much happiness,with ..
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Well-known Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become well-known because you kept pushing, thank you. ..
You Are Not Only Great As A Grandmother, But Simply As A Person, Too.
You are not only great as a grandmother, but simply as a person, too. You have been good to not only the members of your family, but to everyone else. ..
In Soft Gleaming Night Of Stars, May All Your Dreams Come True.
In soft gleaming night of stars, may all your dreams come true.May every star of every night, bring love and joy to you.Happy Birthday!
FLY IN THE PLANE OF AMBITION AND LAND ON THE AIRPORT OF SUCCESS,
FLY IN THE PLANE OF AMBITION AND LAND ON THE AIRPORT OF SUCCESS,LUCK IS YOURS,WISH IS MINE,MAY YOUR FUTURE ALWAYS SHINE...WITH MY LOVE WISHING YOU HAPPY ..
This Greeting Is For My Knight In Shining Armor. You Protect Me, You Love Me. I Am Your Princess, Here To Wish You A Happy, And Beloved, Birthday.
This greeting is for my knight in shining armor. You protect me, you love me. I am your princess, here to wish you a happy, and beloved, birthday.Happy ..
No comments:
Post a Comment