Monday, 28 July 2014

Feel The Freshness - New Year SMS Message


As We Ring In The New, And Bid Adieu To The Old...


As we ring in the New, and bid adieu to the Old...May the days ahead bring forthGood Luck and Happiness manifold! Happy New Year 2017



Before The Golden Sun Sets,


Before the golden sun sets,2016’s calender is destroyed,And mobile networks get jammed,I wish in 2017 every moment is enjoyed! Happy New Year 2017



May God Give You The Happiness And Strength To Overcome Your Past Year Failures.A New Day And A Brand New Year Have Come, Bringing With It Opportunities To Shine.


May God give you the happiness and strength to overcome your past year failures.A New Day and a brand New Year have come, bringing with it opportunities ..



Fill Ur Life With Happiness & Bright Cheer,


Fill ur life with Happiness & Bright Cheer,Bring to u Joy and Prosperity for the whole Year,And it’s my New Year wish 4u Dear…Wish u a VERY HAPPY ..



I Met Love, Health, Peace And Joy,


I met love, health, peace and joy,They needed a permanent place to stay.I gave them your address hope they arrived safely. Happy New Yea



I Pray That Your Heart Remain Happy,


I Pray That Your Heart Remain Happy,Beautiful, And Calm Throughout This New YearHappy New Year 2015!



New Year Aa Raha Hai,


New year Aa Raha hai,Agar koiGhaltiGustakhiWaghera Ho GayeHoToPlz..Plz..Abhi Maafi Mang Lo,Main Bohut Achay Mood may Hoon,,,,,,,,,,,/DX



"Hearty Wishes..,


"Hearty wishes..,May almighty ponder upon u,with his marvelous blessings,give u Health, Wealth, Peace & Happiness,Wishing u & family a prosperous ..



Wishing You A Very…very…very Prosperous 2012


When the mid-night bell rings tonight.. Let it signify new and better things for you, let it signify a realisation of all things you wish for, Let it signify ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .