Sunday, 27 July 2014

My Heart Wouldn’t Be Whole If Haven’t Found You.


Sweeter Than The Candies,


Sweeter than the candies,Lovellier than the red roses,more huggable than soft toys,that’s what you’re,here’s wishing you a valentines day,that is ..



You Gave Everything, Since The Time We Got Married,


You gave everything, since the time we got married,And, never ever complained in return,So, here is to my sweetest wife,You are my angel, my life!



If I Reached For Your Hand , Will U Hold It ?


If I reached for your hand , will u hold it ?If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?If I go for your lips, will u kiss me ?If I capture ur heart , will ..



U Looked Out For Me Brother,


u looked out for me brother,like an angel day or night,u watched out for me,ur halo shone bright



Vn I Need Friend, U R Here Wid Me.


Vn I need friend, U R here wid me. Vn I need help, U R here wid me. Vn I need sm1 who care, U R here wid me. Vn I need sm1 who luv, U R ..



I Think Am Most Blessed Person In The World, Bcoz M Sharing My Life With You, Getting Up Every Morning, And Seeing Your Face Is A Blessing.


I think am most blessed person in the world, Bcoz m sharing my life with you, getting up every morning, And seeing your face is a blessing. I love you. ..



You Are The Best Thing That Has Happened To Me. You Are My Friend, My Partner In Crime, My Love And My Life. You Will Always Be Special To Me.


You are the best thing that has happened to me. You are my friend, my partner in crime, my love and my life. You will always be special to me. Happy Valentine’s ..



You Are A Friend To Me, A Friend Who I Would Never Ever Want To Lose. I Love You More Than Anything Else In This World. Happy Valentines Day.


You are a friend to me, a friend who I would never ever want to lose. I love you more than anything else in this world. Happy Valentines day.Wishing You ..



One Day I Will Write A Book. It Will Be The Book Of Love Based On The Real Story – Our Love Story, Darling. I Will Write Down Every Single Sweet Word That You Ever Said To Me, I Will Show All These Kind And Noble Things That You Ever Did For Me. I’ll Capture Our Love Forever.


One day I will write a book. It will be the book of love based on the real story – our love story, darling. I will write down every single sweet word ..



From Head To Toe And Inside And Out, I Wouldn’t Change Anything About You. You’re Ideal In Your Beauty As Well As In Your Being.


From head to toe and inside and out, I wouldn’t change anything about you. You’re ideal in your beauty as well as in your being.Happy Valentine’s ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .