Monday, 28 July 2014

Have A Lovely “BirthDay” - Birthday SMS Message


Dear Son, No Matter How Much You Have Grown, For Us, You Are Always Going To Remain Our Dearest And Smartest Baby Boy.


Dear son, no matter how much you have grown, for us, you are always going to remain our dearest and smartest baby boy. Wishing you a happy birthday. May ..



I Wish You Loads Of Happiness,


I wish you loads of happiness,To greet you every morning.I wish you laughter and joyous moments,To make you feel like a king and make you want to sing.I ..



The Whole World Might Want To Send You A Special Birthday Greeting, But For The Time Being, You Can Make Do With Mine.


The whole world might want to send you a special birthday greeting, but for the time being, you can make do with mine. Happy Birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .