Friday, 22 August 2014

I Do Not Know What To Gift You On This Special Day, I Just Hope You Are Blessed With Love And Luck.


Sharing My Work Days With You Gives Me All The Strength And Guidance I Need To Be Not Only A Better Worker, But A Better Man Too.


Sharing my work days with you gives me all the strength and guidance I need to be not only a better worker, but a better man too.Happy Birthday and may ..



May Every Star Of Ever Night


May every star of ever nightIn soft gleaming night of stars,May all your dreams come true,May every star of ever night,Bring love-n-joy 2 you,Happy birthday ..



On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come.


On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..



Birthday Wishes And Happy Birthday


Birthday Wishes and Happy BirthdayMay your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, ..



Brother, Don’t Think Too Much About The Past Or Where You Are, Because I Believe You Are Destined To Be Great. On Your Birthday, I Hope You Reflect And Understand That You Are At A Turning Point In Your Life.


Brother, don’t think too much about the past or where you are, because I believe you are destined to be great. On your birthday, I hope you reflect and ..



Thanks For Making My Life Wonderful And Being A Part Of My Life.


Thanks for making my life wonderful and being a part of my life.Whatever I am, is only because of you,You are my angel,Thanks for coming in my life and ..



Son, May Every Dream And Wish You Have Not Only Come True But Also Lead To An Amazing Future For You!


Son, may every dream and wish you have not only come true but also lead to an amazing future for you!Happy Birthday



U R Special, U R A Sister Who Fights Wid Me,


U R special, U R a sister who fights wid me,plays wid me, suggest me & shouts at me.But U r so softhearted & I love U my dear sister.Happy Birthday ..



Today Is Your Special Day And I‘m Going To Be Your Personal Genie. Every Wish Of Yours Will Be Fulfilled, My Lord.


Today is your special day and I‘m going to be your personal Genie. Every wish of yours will be fulfilled, my lord.Happy Birthday



Thinking Of You On Your Birthday, And Wishing You All The Best! I Hope It Is As Fantastic As You Are, You Deserve The Best And Nothing Less.


Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less.Birthday Wishes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .