Friday, 15 August 2014

I Love U D Way U Talk


If You Ask Me How Long Will I Love You,


If you ask me how long will I love you,I just have one thing to say,past present and future,and each and every day.



Roses Are Red And Violets Are Blue,


Roses are red and violets are blue,I’ve never been more in love with you!Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!



There Were People Who Did Said That Ours Would Not Last Long, But We Have Made To See That They Were Wrong.


There were people who did said that ours would not last long, but we have made to see that they were wrong. So many years of marriage shows that we love ..



You Are The Best Thing That Has Happened To Me. You Are My Friend, My Partner In Crime, My Love And My Life. You Will Always Be Special To Me.


You are the best thing that has happened to me. You are my friend, my partner in crime, my love and my life. You will always be special to me. Happy Valentine’s ..



Apke Aane Se Zindagi Kitni Khubsoorat Hai,


Apke aane se zindagi kitni khubsoorat hai,Dil me basayi hai jo woh apki hi surat hai,Dur jaana nahi humse kabhi bhulker bhi,Hume har kadam per aapki zarurat ..



U R My Love & U R My Valentine…


U r my love & u r my valentine…I do love u & it’s true,I never knew my life without uI wanna live but it’s only with u,Please be my valentine, ..



Socha Aap Say Baaat Karoon,


Socha aap say baaat karoon,Phir soocha, ek mulaqaat karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na intezaar karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na ek kaam karoon,Ek piyaara sa sms aap ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .