Monday, 4 August 2014

Kiss Is Heat, But Its Very Sweet,


He Kisses Like He’s Dying Of Thirst, And I’m Water.


He kisses like he’s dying of thirst, and I’m water.When he kissed me, it was like he was reaching for my soul. —Jennifer L. Armentrout



My Lips 💋 Are Like Camera 📷 For Her, Whenever I Click Her With My Lips, She Smiles.


My lips 💋 are like camera 📷 for her, whenever I click her with my lips, she smiles. ? Himanshu Chhabra.



U Could Kiss Me, Hold Me, & Vow Ur Love So True, But No Matter What U Do,


u could kiss me, hold me, & vow ur love so true, but no matter what u do, I'll never get enough of u.



How She Felt When He Kissed Her—like A Tub Of Roses Swimming In Honey, Cologne, Nutmeg And Blackberries.


How she felt when he kissed her—like a tub of roses swimming in honey, cologne, nutmeg and blackberries. —Samuel Sullivan Cox



One Day You Will Kiss A Man You Can't Breathe Without,


One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.� - Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfeve


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .