I Can Go Days Without Talking To You,
I can go days without talking to you,Months without seeing you,But not a second goes by thatI don't think about you.Miss you...!
Each Time I Miss You, A Star Falls Down From The Sky. So, If You Looked Up At The Sky And Found It Dark With No Stars, It Is All Your
Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all yourfault. You made me ..
Kab Tak Khud Ko Rok Payegi,
Kab tak khud ko rok payegi, Bina mere woh na reh payegi. Main bas junga uski yaado mein iss tarah, Ki phir woh doosro ko yaad karna bhool ..
I Live With Past Memories
I’m here so far away, feeling so empty in life, I live with past memories, dreaming to be like that again, Missing you so much my dear.
Dil Ki Halat Kisi Se Kahi Nahi Jati,
Dil ki halat kisi se kahi nahi jati, Dil ki halat aab humse sahi nahi jati, Tadapti toh hogi woh bhi meri tarha, Warna yoon kisi ki yaad ..
When I Saw Yew.., U Became My Dream...... When I Felt Yew,.. U Became My Heart_Beat .... When I Followed Yew,.. U Became My Shadow....
When i saw yew.., U became my Dream...... When i felt yew,.. U became my Heart_Beat .... When i followed yew,.. U became my shadow....But When i missed ..
No comments:
Post a Comment