Valentines Day Is A Day Of Luv,
Valentines Day is a day of luv,No 1 gives me more luv than u,U brighten up my Each day,U deserve my undying luv,Will U Be my valentine????
"Love Puts The Fun In Together, The Sad In Apart, And The Joy In A Heart.
"Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.Happy Valentines Day my love."
Curved High On A Mountain, Covered Deep In Dew, I Saw These Words… I LOVE YOU!
Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!Happy valentines Day
You Gave Everything, Since The Time We Got Married,
You gave everything, since the time we got married,And, never ever complained in return,So, here is to my sweetest wife,You are my angel, my life!
Valentines Day Is A Day Of Love,
Valentines Day is a day of love,No 1 gives me more love than u,U brighten up my Each day,U deserve my undying love,Will U Be my valentine???? Happy Valentine ..
Roses Are Red And Violets Are Blue,
Roses are red and violets are blue,I’ve never been more in love with you!Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
No comments:
Post a Comment