Thursday, 25 June 2015

Ab Ansuon Ko Aankhon Mein Sajaana Hoga


Forgive Me For Liking You Too Much,


Forgive Me for Liking You too much,I’ll forgive You for not liking Me enough.Forgive Me for the loud racing of My Heart,I’ll forgive You for not hearing ..



Even A Thousand Words Of Love Cannot Bring You Back,


Even a thousand words of love cannot bring you back,I know it, because I have tried.And neither can a thousand tears,I know it, because I have cried.



Jisnay Thoray Waaday Jisnay Toora Dil,


Jisnay thoray waaday jisnay toora dil,Jeena mushkil ho gaya daidi kitni mushkil,Us baiwafaa say ab har rishta toor daingay,Muhabbat chor daingay hamMuhabbat ..



Love Is A Medicine For Any Kind Of Wound,


Love is a medicine for any kind of wound,but there is no medicine found inthe world for a wound given by love.



When Two People In Love Break Up,


When two People in Love Break up,They can’t be Friends, as they have hurt each otherThey can’t be Enemies, as once they loved each other?The only thing ..



"!!,,Bo0ohAt MaaN ThA JiN PAr"!!,,


"!!,,Bo0ohAt MaaN ThA JiN PAr"!!,, ....HearT..."!!,,,BOhAt BE- EmaaN Nikley"!!,,



"Sab K Hote Hue Bhi Tanhai Milti Hai,,


"Sab k hote hue bhi tanhai milti hai,,Yaado m bhi gam ki parchai milti hai,,Jitni bhi Dua karte hai kisi ko pane ki,,Utni hi jyada unse Bewafai milti ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .