Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Happy Birthday To My Amusement,


I Know It’s Your Birthday, But Today Is Special For Me Too. It Was Many (or Not So Many) Years Ago Today That I Got A New Best Friend And A Wonderful Brother.


I know it’s your birthday, but today is special for me too. It was many (or not so many) years ago today that I got a new best friend and a wonderful ..



Tumko Aik Talkh Haqeeqat Bhi Bata Detay Hain,


Tumko aik talkh haqeeqat bhi bata detay hain, Jisko aksar ye LOG chupa detay hain, Tum nay girtay huvay PAT''TON ko to dekha hoga, APNI har saans wo TEHNI ..



WishinG U MannY MaNny HappY REturns DAy OF LifE May AllaH BrinGs All Laughter , May Allah Brings All The Joys ,


WishinG u mannY maNny happY rEturns dAy oF LifE May AllaH brinGs all laughter , may Allah brings all the joys ,This day is very imprtant 4 me, Good LucK ..



You Are Rough From The Outside, Which Is Why I Find You Handsome. You Are Tender From The Inside, Which Is Why I Love You.


You are rough from the outside, which is why I find you handsome. You are tender from the inside, which is why I love you. Happy birthday.



Wishing On Your Birthday That U Not Only Grow Bigger But Also Better, Brighter, Beautiful, Brainy & Brilliant…


Wishing on your Birthday that U not only Grow Bigger But also Better, Brighter, Beautiful, Brainy & Brilliant…Have A Blasting Birthday…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .