My Plane Was Crashed But I M Ok,
my plane was crashed but i m ok,my car was stolen yesterday,i missed the bus,&my mobile's battry was also verylow,thats y i can't get u yesterday,plz ..
May Your Coming Year Surprise You With The Happiness Of Smiles, The Feeling Of Love And So On. I Hope You Will Find Plenty Of Sweet Memories To Cherish Forever.
May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish ..
You Have Been The Greatest Pillar In My Life.Always Being There For Picking Me Up Whenever I Fall Down, And For That, I Can Never Ever Repay For.On This Special Day, I Want To Wish You A Happy Birthday And Am Praying That God Adds You More And More Years So That We Can Continue Receiving Your Wise Counsel.
You have been the greatest pillar in my life.Always being there for picking me up whenever I fall down, and for that, I can never ever repay for.On this ..
My First Gift To You Today,
My first gift to you today,Is a humble but honest message,It says happy birthday,A birthday that is cherished!Happy Birthday
The Moment I Think About Who You Are I See Happy Smiles, Sweet Cuddles, And Fun Always.
The moment I think about who you are I see happy smiles, sweet cuddles, and fun always.These are what you bring into my life personally grandpa. You really ..
The Whole World Might Want To Send You A Special Birthday Greeting, But For The Time Being, You Can Make Do With Mine.
The whole world might want to send you a special birthday greeting, but for the time being, you can make do with mine. Happy Birthday.
Dur Hai To Kya Hoa Aaj Ka Din To Hame Yaad Hai,
Dur hai to kya hoa aaj ka din to hame yaad hai, Tum na sahi par tumhara saya to hamare sath hai, Tumhe lagta hai hum sab bhul jate hai Par dekhlo tumhara ..
No comments:
Post a Comment