Aaj SmS Ka Birthday Hai,,
Aaj SmS Ka Birthday hai,, Apny inbox ka sub se khobsorat SMS bejo,, Ye sms her tarf send kro or dekho k kis k inbox se khobsoratn sms aata hai,,,, replyt ..
Aap Wo Phool Ho Jo Gulshan Mein Nahin Khilte, Par Jis Pe Aasmaan Ke Farishte Bhi Fakr Hai Karte,
Aap wo phool ho jo gulshan mein nahin khilte, Par jis pe aasmaan ke farishte bhi fakr hai karte,Aap ki zindagi hadd se zyada kimti hain, Janam din aap ..
Near Or Far Wherever U Are,
Near or far wherever U are, My best wishes are with U, Aap jiyo hazaro saal, May success & joy be yours everyday, Yehi hai meri wish heart se! “Happy ..
I Am Not With You To Celebrate Your Birthday, But You Are With Me Always In My Memories.
I am not with you to celebrate your Birthday, but you are with me always in my memories. Happy Birthday Dear!
Brother, Don’t Think Too Much About The Past Or Where You Are, Because I Believe You Are Destined To Be Great. On Your Birthday, I Hope You Reflect And Understand That You Are At A Turning Point In Your Life.
Brother, don’t think too much about the past or where you are, because I believe you are destined to be great. On your birthday, I hope you reflect and ..
I’m Wishing You Another Year
I’m wishing you another yearOf laughter, joy and fun,Surprises, love and happiness,And when your birthday’s done,I hope you feel deep in your heart,As ..
Many Years Ago On This Day, God Decided To Send An Angel To Earth. The Angel Was Meant To Touch Lives And That Happened!
Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy birthday my sweet angel!
May Your Days Always Be Full Of Sunshine And Rain, Waterfalls And Deserts, Butterflies And Bees And Everything Else That Life Has To Offer.
May your days always be full of sunshine and rain, waterfalls and deserts, butterflies and bees and everything else that life has to offer. May your labour ..
Hey,
Hey,u r 1 year older now,1 year smarter now,1 year bigger now,and now u r 1 year closer to all your wishes. Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment