I Don’t Like To Be Too Sentimental, But Today Is Your Birthday And You Have Always Been My Rock That I Can Lean On When I Need Advice.
I don’t like to be too sentimental, but today is your birthday and you have always been my rock that I can lean on when I need advice. Happy birthday ..
Ugta Hua Suraj Dua De Aapko,
Ugta hua Suraj dua de aapko, khilta hua phool Khushbu de aapko, Mai to kuch de nahi sakta, Dene wala Lambi umar de aapko… *Happy Birth Day*
I Know It Is Your Birthday, But Today Is Special For Me Too. It Was Many (or Not So Many) Years Ago Today That I Got A New Best Friend And A Smart Brother.
I know it is your birthday, but today is special for me too. It was many (or not so many) years ago today that I got a new best friend and a smart brother. ..
Son, May Every Dream And Wish You Have Not Only Come True But Also Lead To An Amazing Future For You!
Son, may every dream and wish you have not only come true but also lead to an amazing future for you!Happy Birthday
Kick Off Ur Shoes, Take A Break;
Kick off ur shoes, take a break;Crank the tunes, dance & shake;Light the candles, cut the cake;Make it a day, that's simply great!Happy B'day!
Kick Off Ur Shoes,take A Break,Crank The Tunes,
Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,light the candles,cut the cake .Make ita a day,that's simply Great!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
No comments:
Post a Comment