Happy Birthday To The World’s Most Incredible, Wonderful, Unbelievable, Amazing, Awesome, Marvelous And, Of Course, Handsome Dad!
Happy birthday to the world’s most incredible, wonderful, unbelievable, amazing, awesome, marvelous and, of course, handsome Dad!Happy Birthday
A Text Wishing You Love And Happy Birthday
Guess what? This is a simple text saying, Happy birthday, friend! I send this with all my love.
Early Morning Is The Yellow,
Early Morning is the Yellow,Environment is the green ,It’s awesome to workin trouble with a colleague like you.Happy birthday!
*** HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU ***
*** HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU ***MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU LOTS OF SUCH JOYS & HAPPY MOMENTS.MAY YOU LIVE LONG & LIVE HAPPY.MAY WORRIES, THOUGHTS, ANGERS & BAD LUCKS ..
I Feel So Lucky To Have You In My Life. We Were Born To Be Together, So Let Us Celebrate It Today! Happy Birthday
I feel so lucky to have you in my life. We were born to be together, so let us celebrate it today! Happy birthday boyfriend dear!
(",',")
(",',")( ;";";)(",',",',")A BIG CAKEfOr YOUWiD LOviNgTHoUghts &PrAyErstOMakEUHaPpYOnUr"BIRTHDAY"HV A WONDRFUL ..
Life Has Taught Us That Love Does Not Consist Of Gazing At Each Other… But In Looking Outward Together In The Same Direction.
Life has taught us that love does not consist of gazing at each other… But in looking outward together in the same direction. have a greaty Birthday!
What A Blessing To Have You In My Life!
What a blessing to have you in my life! As my cousin, you're the closest thing to a brother or sister. As my friend, you're the closest thing to a BFF. ..
If Only All The Children In The World
If only all the children in the worldCould have a father as loving as youThe world would be a better place for allSo Happy Birthday, Daddy, to you!
I Have Been Thinking Too Much About What To Give You On Your Birthday.
I have been thinking too much about what to give you on your birthday. After all, you are the one who always make surprises. This time I want to give you ..
No comments:
Post a Comment