I Take Pride In Having Learnt From A Teacher Like You Because, Now My Life Has A Purpose And A Cause.
I take pride in having learnt from a teacher like you because, now my life has a purpose and a cause. Happy birthday
On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come…
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..
For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,
For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,As You Celebrate This Beautiful Day,I Pray That God’s Guidance And KindnessWill Be Bestowed In You.Glow ..
Kick Off Your Shoes, Take A Break,
Kick off your shoes, take a break,Crank the tunes, dance & shake,Light the candles, cut the cake.Make it a day that's simply great! Happy birthday!
We Just Want To Share Our Good Wishes And Cheer, To Tell You We Care. Have A Wonderful Birthday And An Even Better Year!
We just want to share our good wishes and cheer, to tell you we care. Have a wonderful birthday and an even better year!Happy Birthday
As This Is Your Birthday,
As this is your birthday,I pray to Allah to fulfill every desire of yours,And bless you with whatever you deserve!Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment