Friday, 17 July 2015

Wishing U 12 Months Of HAPPINESS


So What Can I Wish For Such A Special Person In My Life?


So what can I wish for such a special person in my life? I am wishing you lots of happiness, good health and more success in your life, my dear cousin.Happy ..



A Birthday Is A Million Moments, Each Holding A Promise


A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A PromiseOf Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of SomeSpecial Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy B'DAy



A Special Is Someone Is Brother , Who Fights With Me,


A special is someone is brother , who fights with me,cares for me, plays with me and help for me in the trouble.Suggests me things and shouts at me at ..



May Stars Shine This Day,


May stars shine this day,May flowers bloom this day,May birds sing 4 u this day,May u get everything in ur life which u Wish this dayHAPPY BIRTHDAY



Hope This Day Will Be


Hope this day will be Amazing, Blazing, Colorful, Delightful, Exuberant, Fancy, Gorgeous, Holy, Immaculate, Joyful, Klassic, Lasting, Massive, Naughty, ..



Thank You, Sister... For Always Being There On My Side And For Helping Me In Those Infinite Ways Which I Might Not Even Remember.


Thank you, sister... for always being there on my side and for helping me in those infinite ways which I might not even remember.Happy Birthday to a loving ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .