No Matter How Many Birthdays Come And Go, You’ll Always Be My Little Girl.
No matter how many birthdays come and go, you’ll always be my little girl. A very, very happy birthday to you.Happy Birthday
Dance And Sing, Jump And Twirl
Dance and Sing, Jump and TwirlSpecial wishes for the Birthday Girl!Another Year has gone & Birthday time is hereSo here’s a little rhyme for somebody ..
I Have A Boyfriend Who Never Misses A Beat, But Whose One Look Cause Increase My Heart Beat.
I have a Boyfriend who never misses a beat, but whose one look cause increase my heart beat. A very happy Birthday to my Boyfriend who makes my heart beat, ..
I Just Realize Why There Is The Word Great In Grandfather. Because You’re Great, Gracious, Fantastic, Amazing, And Amiable!
I just realize why there is the word great in grandfather. Because you’re great, gracious, fantastic, amazing, and amiable! Happy Birthday, GrandFather!! ..
Aye Raat Mujhe Maan Ki Tarah Gaud Mein Lele,
Aye raat mujhe Maan ki tarah gaud mein lele,Din bhar ki mushakat se badan toot raha hai..Happy Birthday Fathe
I’m So Blessed 2 Have A Friend Like U
I’m so blessed 2 have a friend like uthis comes with many lovingthoughts & warm wishesi send 2 u, may ur day be filledwith laughter, on this special ..
No comments:
Post a Comment