Phool Ki Tarah Hasate Raho,
Phool ki tarah hasate raho,Dil khol kar milate raho,Ham kare ya na kare,Tum 24 ghante mujhe SMS karate raho.
I Wondered What This Friendship Was
I wondered what this friendship was, And if these friendship stories were true, It never made any sense to me, Until the day I met you.
Friends Are Like A Chocolate Box,and Each Chocolate Is Like A Portion Of Life,some Are Crunchy,some Are Nutty,some Are Soft And Some Are Hard But All Are Delicious!:-)
Friends are like a chocolate box,and each chocolate is like a portion of life,some are crunchy,some are nutty,some are soft and some are hard but all are ..
Is Duniya May Tumhe DOST Kum Milenge,
is duniya may tumhe DOST kum milenge,is duniya may tumhe gham hi gham milenge,jis mor pe ye duniya tumhara 7 chorde,us mor pe tumhe dost HUM milenge!
Your Friendship Is Like Paktel,
Your friendship is like Paktel,“DIL TO AIK HAY”Your sincerity is like Telenor,“CHAHO KUCH BARH K”Your love is like Haleeb,“GARHA JO HAY”Your ..
No comments:
Post a Comment