Wishing You A Very Happy Anniversary, The Love And Trust You Share With Each Other And The Support Which You Give To Each Other At The End You Become The Best Couple Of The World.
Wishing you a very happy anniversary, the love and trust you share with each other and the support which you give to each other at the end you become the ..
I'll Always Remember The Day I Married You,
I'll Always Remember The Day I Married You,Without You My Love,My Beauty,I Don't Know What I'd Do,Your Loving And Thoughtful Just To Mention Two,I Adore ..
You Would Never Ever Know What I Think About You,
You would never ever know what I think about you,in first place but I ensure you whatever it is.It is the respect for you, Happy Anniversary to you.May ..
Wishing You The Very Best,
Wishing you the very best,A wonderful day and all the restGood health, good cheer, good luck, good friends,And happiness that never ends!Drink some bubbly ..
I Had The Greatest Fall, The One That Made Me Rise;
I had the greatest fall, the one that made me rise;I lost my loneliness, now I really feel pretty wise;I can't ever lose you, you're so lovely and nice;I ..
One Year Pass Like A Rocket,
One year pass like a rocket,You live like a Moon, stars on the sky,I wish you Happy anniversary.
Thokar Na Lga Mujh Ko Pathar Nhi Hu Mai,
Thokar na lga mujh ko pathar nhi hu mai,Hairat se na dekh koi manzar nhi hu mai,Teri nazar me meri qadr kuch bhi nhi magar,Un se puch jinhen hasil nhi ..
No Matter How Old You Both Get, Never Stop Holding Hands, Never Stop Dancing, And Never Stop Saying "I Love You`!
No matter how old you both get, never stop holding hands, never stop dancing, and never stop saying "I love you`!Happy wedding anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment