Kick Off Your Shoes, Take A Break,
Kick off your shoes, take a break,Crank the tunes, dance & shake,Light the candles, cut the cake.Make it a day that's simply great! Happy birthday!
I Do Not Know What To Gift You On This Special Day, I Just Hope You Are Blessed With Love And Luck.
I do not know what to gift you on this special day, I just hope you are blessed with love and luck. Happy birthday.
You Make Me Feel Home, My Love. You Are More Than Just A Boyfriend.
You make me feel home, my love. You are more than just a boyfriend. You are my life! Thank you for existing in my universe. Happy birthday honey!
Words Alone Are Not Enough To Express How Happy I Am You Are Celebrating Another Year Of Your Life! My Wish For You On Your Birthday Is That You Are, Happy And Healthy, And Will Always Be! Don’t Ever Change.
Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, happy ..
I Have A Boyfriend Who Never Misses A Beat, But Whose One Look Cause Increase My Heart Beat.
I have a Boyfriend who never misses a beat, but whose one look cause increase my heart beat. A very happy Birthday to my Boyfriend who makes my heart beat, ..
Its A Nice Feeling When You Know That Someone Likes You, Someone Thinks About You, Someone Needs You; But It Feels Much Better When You Know That Someone Never Ever Forgets Your Birthday.
Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you; but it feels much better when you know that someone ..
A Simple Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends;
A Simple Celebration, a Gathering of Friends;here is Wishing you Great Happiness,a Joy that Never Ends.Hope your Birthday Blossoms into Lots of Dreams ..
I Want You To Know That Contrary To Popular Belief, I Do Happen To Notice And Appreciate All The Little Things You Do Every Day To Make My Life So Complete. If I Happen To Forget To Mention It, It’s Because I Am Busy Being Stunned By Your Beauty. Happy Birthday Gorgeous!
I want you to know that contrary to popular belief, I do happen to notice and appreciate all the little things you do every day to make my life so complete. ..
I Just Realize Why There Is The Word Great In Grandfather. Because You’re Great, Gracious, Fantastic, Amazing, And Amiable!
I just realize why there is the word great in grandfather. Because you’re great, gracious, fantastic, amazing, and amiable! Happy Birthday, GrandFather!! ..
.-*-.
.-*-.( ‘@’ ) Ye Lovely Teddy=(,,)=(,,)=ORii ii ii ii ii(*’*’*’*’*’*’*)(‘.’.’.”.’.’.’.’.’) Sweet cake(*_*_*_*_*_*)Special ..
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy birthday ..
Million's Of Greetings,
Million's of Greetings,Thousands of Colors,100s of Wishes,Kilogram's of Sweets,Lots of Smile,That's What I wish for you.Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment