For This Birthday, Everyone At The Office Made An Executive Decision. We All Want To Wish Our Favorite
For this birthday, everyone at the office made an executive decision. We all want to wish our favorite co-worker a truly super birthday! So...Have a super ..
A Birthday Is A Million Moments
A Birthday is a million moments, each holding a promise of fulfillment of your dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans. Wish you a Very Happy ..
Step By Step The Journey Goes On, Little By Little It May Seem So Long. Forget About Your Past, You Can't Change It, Forget About Your Future, You Cant Predict It. Just Think About Present, You Can Handle It. Enjoy Presents Every Moment & Be Happy....
Step by step the journey goes on, Little by little it may seem so long. Forget about your past, you can't change it, Forget about your future, you cant ..
Kick Off Ur Shoes,
Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,light the candles,cut the cake .Make its a day,that’s simply Great!!!Happy Birthday…
In Soft Gleaming Night Of Stars
In soft gleaming night of stars, May all your dreams come true. May every star of every night, Bring love and joy to you. Happy Birthday to you.
A Gift Card
I bought a present for you today, And a gift card, so hear what it does say: Lots of friends, health, happiness, and money, Happy birthday, I love you ..
I'm So Far From You, But I Still Feel Like You Are Right Beside Me—
I'm so far from you, but I still feel like you are right beside me—and we are celebrating your birthday. Cheers from a thousand miles away, my friend. ..
I’m Sending You This Greeting With A Special Birthday Wish,
I’m sending you this greeting with a special birthday wish,I write these words with love and seal it with a kiss.You have brought me so much happiness,with ..
Roses Always Stand For Thoughts & So These Come To Say,
Roses always stand for thoughts & so these come to say, That my wishes are with you, Today & everyday Happy birthday…
No comments:
Post a Comment