Saturday, 12 September 2015

Jinke Dosti Me Ham Divane Ho Gaye


You Are My Friend Forever


I CARE For U Bcoz You Are MY sweet _,_,_,_,_,_,_, ¡ ,_,_,_,_,_) ¡ ¡_,_,_, ¡ _,_,_,)R I E N D ¡ ¡ O R E V E R ¡_,_¡



Good Friendz R Like Tom & Jerry..


Good Friendz r like Tom & Jerry.. Sometimes small Fights & craps keeps them apart, but they always come back together to run a long episode.



Without Humor


Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!



Coffee Never Knew How Gud Cud It Taste,


Coffee never knew how gud cud it taste, b4 she met sugar, water & milk.. Frns r just d same Dey r as gud as Dey r But wen dey meet dey ..



KHUDA Ne 1 Ful Uthaya,


KHUDA ne 1 ful uthaya, Use sweet water mai bhigoya Use pyar se sahlaya or is tarh apko banaya, Fir GOD ne muje diya or kaha,”SPECIAL ..



Friendship Is Not A Word,


Friendship is not a word,Not merely a relationship.Itz a silent promise saying,”I was”,”I am”&”I will be you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .