When I Miss A SPECIAL PERSON
When I miss a SPECIAL PERSON, I don't have to go too far, I just have to look inside my HEART, Coz that's always where YOU are, MY DEAR FRIEND!
Friendship Is Not Just A Meeting
Friendship is not just meeting, with someone and going into conversations. Friendship is a relation, a bond, a journey, and above all, a language. You ..
Heart Beat Are Countless, Spirits Are Ageless, Dreams R Endless, Memories Are Timeless And A Friend Like U Is Useless.....
Heart beat are countless, spirits are ageless, dreams r endless, memories are timeless and a friend like u is Useless..... Oops! Sorry Yaar, Priceless
Kabhi Ankahi Baaton Ki Ada Hai Dosti,
Kabhi ankahi baaton ki ada hai Dosti, Kabhi Gam ki dawa hai Dosti, Kami hai Pujne walon ki, Warna zameen par khuda hai DOSTI. Be Friends ..
No comments:
Post a Comment