Thursday, 7 April 2016

Look Outside Its So Pleasant!


Chand Apani Chandni Dy Apko,


Chand Apani Chandni Dy Apko,Gulaab Apni Khusbu Dy Apko,Hum Tu Bus Yhi Mangty Hay Hr Dua MeinKhuda Hr Khusi Dy Apko…!!!Saalgirah Mubarak



I'm Glad We Have Years Of Memories To Keep Us Warm, Fuzzy And Happy.


I'm glad we have years of memories to keep us warm, fuzzy and happy. Thankfully, we have so many more ones to create, starting today, on your birthday! ..



As This Is Your Birthday,


As this is your birthday,I pray to Allah to fulfill every desire of yours,And bless you with whatever you deserve!Happy Birthday!



May Your Coming Year Surprise You With The Happiness Of Smiles, The Feeling Of Love And So On. I Hope You Will Find Plenty Of Sweet Memories To Cherish Forever.


May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish ..



You Have Been The Greatest Pillar In My Life.Always Being There For Picking Me Up Whenever I Fall Down, And For That, I Can Never Ever Repay For.On This Special Day, I Want To Wish You A Happy Birthday And Am Praying That God Adds You More And More Years So That We Can Continue Receiving Your Wise Counsel.


You have been the greatest pillar in my life.Always being there for picking me up whenever I fall down, and for that, I can never ever repay for.On this ..



Anyone’s Birthday, Anyone’s Party, Be Whatever, Spotlight Needs Where It Needs To Be, On You!


Anyone’s birthday, anyone’s party, be whatever, spotlight needs where it needs to be, On You! Happy Birthday and warmest wishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .