Friday, 8 April 2016

Sending You The Spirit Of Love,


The Jolliest Time Of The Year


The jolliest time of the year, With Santa’s HO HO HO. And presents for my dear, I wish you a Merry Christmas, And a happy new year!



Dreams Visit Us When We R Asleep But GOD Is Truly Wise, He Wakes Us Up Each Day & Gives Us Every Chance To Make Our Dreams Come True!


Dreams visit us when we r asleep but GOD is truly wise, he wakes us up each day & gives us every chance to make our dreams come true! HAPPY CHRISTMAS



I Wish You A Life Filled With Love And Care,


I wish you a life filled with love and care,as you filled mine with yours.I thank you for your support,strength and faith.This Christmas,I promise you ..



If You R In A Dark Room, You Find Blood Everywhere And The Walls Are Shaking- Don't Worry Friend, U R At The Safest Place, You R In My Heart.


If you r in a dark room, you find blood everywhere and the walls are shaking- don't worry friend, u r at the safest place, you r in my heart. **HAPPY ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .