A Sizzling Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends;
A Sizzling celebration, a gathering of friends;here is wishing you great happiness,& joy that never ends. ""Happy Birthday Friend!
Are You Really The Most Beautiful, Amazing, And Heavenly Angel In My Life Or Are My Eyes Just Playing Tricks On Me After So Many Years?
Are you really the most beautiful, amazing, and heavenly angel in my life or are my eyes just playing tricks on me after so many years?I don't think they ..
I Am Fortunate, And I’m Glad I Got U For My Brother,
I am fortunate, and I’m glad I got u for my brother,Even if I had the chance, I would not pick another.I’m happy you are in my life, You are my winner, ..
So Many People Live Around You,
So many people live around you,But not all get close to your heart.Some become so dearThat with their thoughts, its beating starts.You are the one to whom ..
Anyone’s Birthday, Anyone’s Party, Be Whatever, Spotlight Needs Where It Needs To Be, On You!
Anyone’s birthday, anyone’s party, be whatever, spotlight needs where it needs to be, On You! Happy Birthday and warmest wishes.
Happy Birthday To My Brother.
Happy birthday to my brother.Wish you all the best on this special day, the day when you born, the day when you cry, the day when you smile, the day when ..
Since We Are Sisters I Guess I Have To Say Something Sweet On Your Birthday Like If You Fall I Will Help You Up. You Know I Will Always Be There, But Only After I’ve Had A Few Laughs About It.
Since we are sisters I guess I have to say something sweet on your birthday like if you fall I will help you up. You know I will always be there, but only ..
Kick Off Your Shoes, Take A Break, Crank The Tune,
Kick off your shoes, take a break, Crank the tune, Dance and Shake, light the candles, cut the cake.Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy Birthday....
No comments:
Post a Comment