I'm Wishing You Another Year
I'm wishing you another yearOf laughter, joy and fun,Surprises, love and happiness,And when your birthday’s done,I hope you feel deep in your heart,As ..
Here's To The Love And Fights We Shared,
Here's to the love and fights we shared,here's to your health, wealth, and prosperity.Wish you all the very best on your birthday.
I Send To You Warm Wishes,That Your Happiness Will Be As Wonderful As The Happiness, You Have Always Given Me.
I send to you warm wishes,That your happiness will be As wonderful as the happiness, You have always given me. Wish you Many Many Happy Birthday
Dad, You Were There For Me From The Day I Was Born,
Dad, you were there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interests in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I ..
Kick Off Ur Shoes,
Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,light the candles,cut the cake .Make its a day,that’s simply Great!!!Happy Birthday…
Words To Describe My Husband. Wonderful, Amazing, Unique, Incomparable, Handsome, Strong, Incredible…I Could Go On Forever.
Words to describe my husband. Wonderful, amazing, unique, incomparable, handsome, strong, incredible…I could go on forever. Wishing you a blessed birthday.
I Hope You Never Forget That With Me, You Have Everything You Could Ever Hope For My Son, As Your Mother I Love You Always.
I hope you never forget that with me, you have everything you could ever hope for my son, as your mother I love you always. Have a hearty birthday.
I'm Thinking Of You Today, Now That Your Birthday Is Here. Hope It Brings Joy And Laughter, And Happiness In The Coming New Year!
I'm thinking of you today, now that your birthday is here. Hope it brings joy and laughter, and happiness in the coming new year!Wishing You A Happy Birthday
A Wonderful Sister Like You Is Hard To Come By,
A Wonderful Sister Like You Is Hard To Come By,As You Celebrate Your Birthday Today,I Want To Wish YouA Very Happy And Special Birthday AndConfirm To You ..
My Wishes Are Silent But True,
My wishes are silent but true, Every where they will follow you, Luck is urs, wishes are mine,I wish ur present and future will always shine. ***Happy ..
No comments:
Post a Comment