Saturday, 30 April 2016

To The Beautiful Couple In All The Land,


Here's A Message From Heart To Say That I Love You;


Here's a message from heart to say that I love you;Though I don't say it often enough, it's fresh like dew;I am really thankful to God, I could make you ..



Happy Anniversary To The Beautiful Couple In All The World,


Happy Anniversary To the beautiful couple in all the world,May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.For Your Friend.



You And Your Love Is The Reason Why I Feel So Alive Every Day.


You and your love is the reason why I feel so alive every day.Thank you for your patience and devotion,You have made my life complete, I love you so much.Happy ..



I Had The Greatest Fall, The One That Made Me Rise;


I had the greatest fall, the one that made me rise;I lost my loneliness, now I really feel pretty wise;I can't ever lose you, you're so lovely and nice;I ..



If A Wife Needs Husband's Attention, She Just Has To Look Sad And Uncomfortable;


If a wife needs husband's attention, she just has to look sad and uncomfortable;If a husband needs wife's attention, he just has to look comfortable and ..



My Wife, You Are So Loving, Beautiful, Romantic, Tender, Kind And Caring. Words Are Not Enough To Express How Much You Mean To Me. Thanks For Being There For Me And For Another Lovely Year Of Marriage.


My wife, you are so loving, beautiful, romantic, tender, kind and caring. Words are not enough to express how much you mean to me. Thanks for being there ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .